Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom





I made my mother a coconut cake as a special request for her birthday. I found this recipe in a food magazine and every time I make it, it is a little different from the last time. It was pretty yummy, at least I thought so. Everyone said they liked it but they are family and might not want to make me feel bad if they didn't. I brought a piece to my daughter Samantha, so I will have to ask her. She has no filter and will say whatever she thinks, I can always count on her for the truth.
The icing is a seven minute wonder, so sweet, mmmmm. I covered it with angel flake coconut and added some sweet little hearts.
I would love to try another recipe, so if anyone has one, please step forward!


p.s. how do I delete an image?

No comments:

Post a Comment