Friday, June 5, 2009











I was asked if i would like to make cupcakes for the May Birthday Celebration at a local nursing home. I seized the opportunity to get creative! My objective was to was to make the cupcakes look fun and pretty, a pleasure to look at. I used a chocolate devils food cake mix. I frosted half of them with homemade butter cream. Since I was pressed for time, I used a store bought can of chocolate fudge frosting for the other half. The important part was decorating them, which as you can see, I did. It was so much fun! Sadly though, I never got to see the residents enjoy them because I was not feeling well and had to have someone deliver them for me.

1 comment:

  1. i love those cupcakes... you put so much detail into each and everyone... and they look so tasty...
    =o)

    ReplyDelete